I don’t remember the last time that I ordered waffles, usually I only eat homemade ones, I think that the waffles are a very easy pastry to make but we should know the exact quantity of ingredients, otherwise it will be too oily.
A long time ago I decided to try multiple recipes until I found this one that I think is good, maybe it’s not the best but it meets my expectation and I hope that this one will make your Sunday
I keep the weights of the ingredients in grams to avoid rounding them and giving you wrong measures, I suggest you to use a scale that indicates the weight in grams.
200 ml Milk
160 g flour
22 g baking powder
A pinch of salt
4 Tbsp oil
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, the baking powder and the salt.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and add them little by little to the previous mixture.
- Incorporate the oil.
- Heat a little bit the milk and add it to the preparation while stirring.
- Cover for 2 hours.
- Beat the egg whites until it becomes like firm and incorporate them gently to the previous mixture.
- Bake them in a Waffle Maker and decorate as desired.